A brand new Squidoo Lens Creating A Ripple
will follow the ripples we make launching a new business – Stories My Nana Tells
– that has started out with a big splash and now needs to have some gentle Chinese water torture applied.
You know what we mean – just dripping, dripping away into the pool of referrals and newsletters and letting all those tiny ripples build up their energy to become a tide of success.
Stories My Nana Tells is on WordPress and the splash was a great launch party, with a big press release on LinkedIn and Twitter. Making A Splash
We will follow the building of the business with the ripples we make by dropping small stones into big ponds and see how far those ripples go. Which social media is the best for creating ripples to build your business?
The Ripple Strategy
After a week of “splashing” stories about the launch of Stories My Nana Tells all over social media, it’s time to settle down to making some small, regular ripples and to track which ones work the best.
The strategy is
* post three times a day on Twitter – about Stories My Nana Tells
* update every third day on LinkedIn – about Stories My Nana Tells
* add a short post every day on WordPress (in one of three different, but linked blogs)
* post connecting messages to ezine sites three times a week – about Stories My Nana Tells
* leveraging on two specific groups inside LinkedIn – about Stories My Nana Tells
* opening up a facebook page – specifically about Lesley Dewar and how she is building her business
Whatever the changes are that have recently been made in algorithims for AlphaInventions.com, the search engine is certainly no longer responding to postings about it, as it was when we first started reviewing its ability to send traffic to blogs.
See our earlier post http://tinyurl.com/ovsjgx